Rhonda Fisher, MBA, RPA, LCAM
Real Estate Broker and Eminent Domain Expert
Rhonda Fisher is a licensed residential and commercial real estate broker and owner of the Florida-based boutique real estate firm Trust Equity Group. She began her career in the real estate industry in 1996. Her commitment to excellence and personal service have made her one of the most highly regarded Realtors and brokers in Central Florida.
Fisher specializes in all things associated with residential and commercial real estate, including buying and selling properties, real estate investment, eminent domain, community association management and property management.
She has helped her clients buy and sell millions of dollars in commercial and residential properties. While working alongside real estate attorneys and other real estate professionals in eminent domain cases, she helped secure hundreds of thousands of dollars above the original government offers.
Passionate about education, Fisher strives to constantly gain expertise to better serve her clients and colleagues. She acquired her Bachelor of Arts in business management from the University of Phoenix and her Master of Business Administration from Saint Leo University.
Charitable organizations she is a member of and supports include Ladies Inspiring Leadership and Community, Second Harvest Food Bank, Habitat for Humanity and Baby DJ. As the wife of a disabled veteran, Fisher takes pride in supporting Homes for Our Troops, an organization that builds homes for veterans and educates them about home ownership.
Awards and Certifications
- Orlando Regional Realtor Association Million Dollar Club member, Silver
- Real Property Administrator – BOMI International
- Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist
- Licensed Real Estate Instructor
- Pricing Strategy Advisor
- At Home with Diversity certified
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource certified
- Gold Key certified
- Licensed Community Association Manager
- C2EX – Commitment to Excellence in Real Estate endorsement
- Orlando Regional Realtor Association
- Florida Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Northeast Florida Association of Realtors
- Miami Realtors (former member)