Savannah Pittle is an award-winning writer, editor and content marketer. She works as a Senior Editor for Consumer Notice where she enjoys keeping readers updated on the lastest product news, lawsuits and recalls that affect their lives.
During her career, Savannah has written, researched and edited for companies in industries ranging from interior design and real estate to retirement and personal financial health. In 2023, Savannah was recognized with a Platinum Award from the DotCOMM Awards for her journalistic editing work.
Savannah’s work has appeared across print and digital mediums including The Huffington Post, Southern Living, the Orlando Sentinel, Interior Appeal Magazine and the Florida Community Association Journal. She is a past member of the Greater Orlando Builders Association and the Public Relations Student Society of America.
Before joining the Consumer Notice team, Savannah used her skills to build brand awareness for her corporate clients. She served as a ghostwriter for many thought leaders and industry executives, and her vast media marketing experience ranges from developing e-commerce storefronts and custom websites to designing print collateral and marketing campaigns intended to grow overall brand awareness for her clients.
A lifelong Gator, Savannah graduated from the University of Florida. There, she wrote for various online publications and earned degrees from the College of Journalism and Communications in advertising and communication studies.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising from the University of Florida
- Holds Poynter ACES Certificate in Editing
- Holds Content Marketing Certificate from HubSpot
- Savannah Pittle has over 15 years of writing, editing and research experience across various industries.
- She has extensive AP Stylebook expertise and completed the official AP Stylebook Workshop in 2023.
- She is a DotCOMM Platinum Award Winner for a journalistic guide she edited, ‘Financial Literacy for First-Generation Americans and Immigrants.’